Terms and conditions for the usage of the INTERVALUE Platform
Welcome to the “INTERVALUE Platform”. If you continue to browse and use this web platform you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The term ‘INTERVALUE Consortium’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the official representative of the “INTERVALUE platform”. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the INTERVALUE Platform.
- The content of the pages of this web platform is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither the INTERVALUE Project consortium nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, products and services described or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and the INTERVALUE Project consortium expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own decision, for which the INTERVALUE Project consortium shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website presents material which is owned by others or licensed to the INTERVALUE Project consortium. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which is part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the web platform.
- Unauthorized use of this web platform may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This web platform includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and to provide you further information. They do not signify that the INTERVALUE Project consortium endorse the website(s). The INTERVALUE Project consortium has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Greece.