PART a: IDENTIFICATION OF R&D Result
PARTEA A: Identificarea rezultatului cercetării-deZvoltării (CD)
· The project team
|Advisor’s Name:Nume:||Department of Technologies and Materials|
|Expecting date of valorization plan submission:Data aşteptată pentru trimiterea planului de valorizare||17.01.2012|
· Identification of R&D activity
Identificarea activităţii de cercetare-dezvoltare (CD)
|Author of the R&D result:Autorul rezultatului CD:||Dr. Eng. Dumitru Constantin|
|Company or University:Companies au universitate:||UNIVERSITY OF CRAIOVA, ROMANIA|
|Sector:Domeniu:||ENG – Engineering|
|Type of the R&D result:Tipul rezultatului CD:||Information Product|
PART B: VALORISATION PLAN
Partea B: Planul de valorizare
|Please provide a short description of the state-of-the-art and/or current trends in the field? How does the result fit into it?
Vă rugăm să faceţi o scurtă prezentare a celor mai importante realizări în domeniu şi/sau tendinţele actuale? Cum se încadrează rezultatul CD în acest context?
|Mathematical modeling of management decision-making activities with the highest risk in intelligent robotic systems is based on convergent engineering. It was developed in order to fundament the costs over the design stage through a set of management ideas that changed the serial addressing of problems through a parallel approach for solving it. In this new orientation the projects managers do manage the problems in a systemic quantitative manner and apply the archemes theory to include in the final solution the quality aspects that are required by the beneficiary.The assumptions of convergent engineering are briefly described as follows:
- Design and manufacturing are developed by the teamwork;
- Problems are modeled and solved in parallel and not based on the series concept;
- Product that is about to be designed is served by a complete information system with complete high efficiency.
|What is the problem/need/knowledge gap that the research result is responding to? How was it addressed before?Care este problema/necesitatea/deficitul de cunoştinţe la care a cărei soluţionare contribuie rezultatul cercetării ? A fost acest aspect abordat anterior?|
|Knowledge gap that is addressed by the research result:
- Justification of costs over the design phase through a set of management ideas that replace the serial type addressing of problems through a parallel solving approach;
- Quality of products and processes is a priority objective which is pushing a strict technological discipline that sets-up clear responsibilities and spheres of action;
- Linking inputs to outputs within an industrial system to achieve a performing product to standards as demanded by consumer in a competitive market;
- Research were focused on design and implementation of an expert system to reduce the specific consumption and own technology costs.
|What is the potential for further research?Care este potenţialul pentru cercetarea viitoare?|
|University of Craiova is one of the most important institutions of higher education in the region of South West Oltenia, with managerial experience in peak research areas. It has notable collaborations and joint activities with many higher education institutions and research institutes in the world.|
|What is the proposed method of IPR-protection? (patent, license, trademark etc.)Care este metoda propusă pentru protecţia drepturilor de proprietate intelectuală (brevet, licenţă, marcă înregistrată etc.)|
|It is proposed the protection of intellectual property rights of the product titled “Mathematical modeling of management decision activities with the highest risk within intelligent robotic systems” by licensing the technology.|
|What are the steps that need to be taken in order to secure the IPR-protection? What is the cost of IPR-protection?Care sunt etapele ce trebuie parcurse pentru a se asigura drepturile de proprietate intelectuală? Care este costul pentru asigurarea proprietăţii intelectuale?|
|The main steps that may be mentioned in the license contract are as follows:
- The right to unlimitedly use the license;
- The geographical area where license is manifested;
- Time duration and causes that can cause withdrawal of the license;
- The set of services that the licensee is to be granting to beneficiary company;
- Measures taken to protect projects, designs, technologies and other items subject to intellectual and industrial property.
|What is you overall assessment of the scientific maturity of the research result?Care este evaluarea generală a maturităţii ştiinţifice a rezultatului CD?|
|Development of a set of original knowledge directed to building-up an optimal decision within intelligent robotic systems. Applications of theory of decisions to intelligent robotic systems are including the entire chain research & design, assembling & exploitation and development of robotic systems. Among decision methods it is given the example of dominance method for which the graphs are drawn-up on dominance relationships between different variants, and then matrices of each graph are written.In the following section, the calculation data are referred as the basis of decisions made. a result of after which decisions were made:
- Decisions based on economic effects;
- Decisions on economic development efforts;
- Decisions based on information entropy of the economic effects.Since its implementation requires the change of management concepts and manner applied to the robotic manufacturing systems, the product falls into the category of innovations in industry.
KEYWORDS QUANTITATIVE ASSESSMENT (0-5).
Evaluare cantitativă (0-5)
Please put X as appropriate.
Vă rugăm să marcaţi cu X punctajul considerat corespunzător
|Scientific maturityMaturitate ştiinţifică||X|
|State-of-the-art/innovationCele mai importante realizări în domeniu/grad de inovare||X|
|IPR-potentialPotenţialul privind drepturile de proprietate intelectuală||X|
We agree that all informations contained in this form to be made public in the project „Inter-regional cooperation for valorization of research results – INTERVALUE”, by publication on the project website: http://www.urenio.org/intervalue/.
Suntem de acord ca informaţiile cuprinse în acest formular să fie făcute publice în cadrul proiectului „Inter-regional cooperation for valorization of research results – INTERVALUE”, prin publicarea lor pe site-ul proiectului, la adresa: http://www.urenio.org/intervalue/.