PART a: IDENTIFICATION OF R&D Result
PARTEA A: Identificarea rezultatului cercetării-deZvoltării (CD)
· The project team
|Advisor’s Name:Nume:||Department of Technologies and Materials|
|Expecting date of valorization plan submission:Data aşteptată pentru trimiterea planului de valorizare||29.02.2012|
· Identification of R&D activity
Identificarea activităţii de cercetare-dezvoltare (CD)
|Author of the R&D result:Autorul rezultatului CD:||Dr. Eng. Buzatu Stefan|
|Company or University:Companie sau Universitate:||UNIVERSITY OF CRAIOVA, ROMANIA|
|Sector:Domeniu:||ENG – Engineering|
|Type of the R&D result:Tipul rezultatului CD:||Product|
PART B: VALORISATION PLAN
Partea B: Planul de valorizare
SECTION I: Testing
SECŢIUNEA I: Testarea/încercarea
|Has the R & D result been tested?A fost testat/încercat rezultatul CD?|
The following question is replied according to the reply in question 1
Următoarea întrebare este formulată în legătură cu răspunsul la întrebarea 1
Dacă răspunsul a fost DA:
|In what mode has the result been tested?• Prototype• Pilot Application
• Alpha/BETA testing
În ce mod a fost testat/încercat rezultatul?
• Aplicaţie Pilot
• Incercare Alpha/BETA
|1b.||Please describe and discuss the testing resultsVa rugăm să descrieţi rezultatele testate/încercate|
Dacă răspunsul a fost NU:
|Describe what type of testing does the R&D result need?Descrieţi ce tip de testare/încercare necesită rezultatul CD?|
|Detailed commentComentariu detaliat
For testing, the next steps must be followed for each position i of the device:
- the distances xi, yi, zi, between the points A0, B0, C0 and the points Ai, Bi, Ci, are measured according to the indications given by the three measuring head (fig. 6); the points A0, B0, C0 are collinear and they determine the line m of initial adjustment of the measuring heads, rotated with an angle Fi in relation with the reference line formed by the extension of the segment AiBi, according to the position of the device; Ai, Bi, Ci represent the extremes of two consecutive segments, from those n equal segments in witch the length of the profile one has to measure has been divided and they are specific to one position i of the device;
- the angle Fi is determined (Fi has very small values, for which sin Fi= tg Fi=Fi);
- the distance zi* between the point Ci on the profile that one wants to measure and the line m* obtained by shifting the line d in the point Bi;
- the distance hi between the point Ci on the measured profile and the reference line formed by the extension of the segment AiBi,;
- it is calculated, for each positioning, the angle 1 formed by the straight-line that passes through the points Ai, Bi and the straight-line that passes through the points Bi, Ci;
- it is calculated, for each positioning, the angle *1 between the straight-line that passes through the points Bi, Ci and the initial reference line that passes through the first point Ai, Bi of the profile:
- it is calculated, for each positioning, the distance h*i between each measured point and the first initial reference line;
- it is calculated the distance between each measured point and the straight-line that passes through the beginning and the ending points of the profile that is to be measured;
- where the value of the angle b is determined;
- the deviation from the liner is also calculated :
|1d.||What is the time needed for testing?Care este perioada de timp necesară testări?|
|The time needed for testing, probing and homologation is expected to be 60 working days.|
|1e.||What is the cost needed for testing?Care este costul necesar pentru testare?|
|The product costs (research, design, and prototyping) are estimated at 4200 Euro. Costs related to testing, functional probing and homologation of model are estimated to be 2400 Euro.|
SECTION 2: Current Stage of Development
SECŢIUNEA 2: Stadiul actual de dezvoltare
|To what extent does the development team have technical resources for supporting the production of a new product? (Researchers, human resources, hardware, etc. )În ce măsură dispune echipa de resursele necesare pentru a asigura fabricarea noului produs? (Cercetători, resurse umane, hardware, etc.)|
|The team consists of the resources needed to ensure production of the new product (research, human resources, hardware, etc.) It has extensive experience both in research and working-out the prototypes (physical models). Available are the following: “Laboratory of design, control and production management”, “Laboratory of products manufacturing technology” as well as other laboratories and workshops of the department. At the same time is available the existent base of knowledge and information in the field.The product is the result of research and experimentation conducted by a team of experts who wish to further optimize and launch the product in current manufacturing. In this respect, the team is available for technical advice, so that potential partners can start manufacturing the new product.|
|What are the technical issues that need to be tackled for full deployment, if needed?Care sunt aspectele tehnice ce trebuie abordate pentru lansarea în fabricaţie, dacă sunt necesare?|
|Based on innovative technical solutions for the product manufacturing launch, the following steps are required for technical and technological development:
- Development of design concept and requirements;
- Product design and production;
- Manufacturing of prototype;
- Testing, probing and homologation of prototype (analysis reports, tests, measurements);
- Design of manufacturing flow technology;
- Execution of series zero to check if the technological documentation and degree of endowment with devices and tools required are ensuring to getting the performances of homologated prototype;
- Certification of series products.
Also, over the manufacturing launch stage are finalized the instructions for installation and operating.
|What additional technical resources are needed for the production of this new product?Ce resurse tehnice suplimentare sunt necesare pentru fabricarea acestui nou produs?|
|To manufacture this product further research is needed by companies specializing in technical measurement precision.|
|Overall assessment of the current stage of technical development.Evaluarea generală a stadiului actual de dezvoltare tehnică|
|Detailed commentComentariu detaliat
At the present stage of technical development, the methods and devices for determining the deviations from recti-linearity are known nationally and internationally.
In order to apply this method one has to use three detecting elements assembled in the measure equipment with a distance d between each other. The support feelers P1 and P2 are assembled in the measure equipment.
The theoretical reference line is presented by the straight-line that passes through the points A0 and B0 of the two detecting elements T1 and T2. When adjusting to zero, the detecting element T3 depends on this line. The points M0 and N0 of the support feelers are also on this line.
The measuring of the straight-line is done by the movement of the measure equipment along the slide on distances d. At every positioning the measure equipment leans upon the surface that is to be measured in points Mi and Ni, that differ from the points Ai, Bi, Ci… in which the measurement is done.
The reference line has, in this case, a different position from the line that passes through the points Mi, Ni of the support feelers. The xi, yi, zi indications of the three detecting elements must be read. There values are used for determining through calculations the deviation from liner.
Also it is of interest the manufacturing launch, ie its promotion on domestic and international market.
SECTION 3: Deployment
SECŢIUNEA 3: Lansarea în fabricaţie
|Define the demands for large scale production in terms ofDefiniţi cererea pentru producţia de masă în funcţie de:|
|After creating and testing the prototype, setting-up all suppliers of raw materials, components and sub-assemblies required manufacturing the product, as well as quantities and delivery dates, off they go to series production.|
|For series and mass manufacturing, are required tools, devices and advanced specialized machines.|
|Estimated human resource requirements for series and mass manufacturing, will be: staff working on production lines: 4 persons; service personnel (supply, warehousing, handling, delivery): 2 persons; technical staff: 1 person; marketing, administrative staff: 1 person.Total: 8 persons.|
SECTION 4: Overall Assessment
SECŢIUNEA 4: Evaluare generală
|What is you overall assessment of the technical feasibility of the research result?Care este evaluarea generală a fezabilităţii tehnice pentru rezultatul CD?|
|The method and the apparatus resulted from the research can be used in production.
For an automatic control it is necessary to continue the research with the purpose of creating an apparatus based on the proposed measurement principle.
Product testing is not problematic, there are laboratories authorized for this purpose, where, in addition to functional parameters checking-up, it is checked also the compatibility with advanced measurement systems.
The assumed risks (technical, financial) related to the design and technological process of manufacturing specifically refers to the following types:
In conclusion, the project can be considered to have low risk in technical terms. Thus, product design can be proposed for obtaining its physical model as experimental prototype. Also the launch in series and mass manufacturing is of interest, namely to promote the product on domestic and international markets.
KEYWORDS QUANTITATIVE ASSESSMENT (0-5).
Evaluare cantitativă (0-5)
Please put X as appropriate.
Vă rugăm să marcaţi cu X punctajul considerat corespunzător
|Adequacy of testing activity undertaken so farGradul de adecvare al activităţii de testare desfăşurate pănă în prezent||X|
|Adequacy and availability of technical resources of the development teamGradul de adecvare şi disponibilitatea resurselor tehnice ale echipei||X|
|Current development stageStadiul actual de dezvoltare||X|
|Overall technical feasibilityFezabilitatea tehnică generală||X|
We agree that all informations contained in this form to be made public in the project „Inter-regional cooperation for valorization of research results – INTERVALUE”, by publication on the project website: http://www.urenio.org/intervalue/.
Suntem de acord ca informaţiile cuprinse în acest formular să fie făcute publice în cadrul proiectului „Inter-regional cooperation for valorization of research results – INTERVALUE”, prin publicarea lor pe site-ul proiectului, la adresa: http://www.urenio.org/intervalue/.