SECTION I: The product
|1a||The innovation potential of this product is related to:
|It is a technology-driven innovation and a radical new product at the same time.
|1b||What added value for end-users does the product hold?
• higher quality
• Better technical characteristics
• Other …
|It has better technical characteristics, as it makes easier and more precise the design.|
|1c||What is the Unique Sales Proposition of the potential product?|
|It is a complex solution, useful to anyone who wishes to utilize the solar energy (solar cells, building design, or gardening), or wants to do cooling optimization. The minimum and maximum solar influence can be optimized (“Misa”) – minimum solar access). There is not such a 3 dimensional program on the market.|
SECTION 2: The Market
|2a||What is the target market for the product?
Please describe the characteristics of your target market.
|It can be used everywhere in the world, where solar energy or sunshine is used.
|2b||How the product is characterized from the following options? Number of companies producing similar products in the field.
• Base – applied by all companies in the industry
• Leading – applied by a single or limited number of competitive companies
• Key –at a development stage, but has already proven its potential
|Leading, there is no similar product.
|2c||What type of market demand will be satisfied?
• Existing demand – the market is already developed
• hidden (latent) demand – the market has yet to be developed
|Existing because of the increasing energy price and the requested sustainability.|
|2d||What is the current stage of the product’s market life cycle?
• Implementation, implementation in production (leading to a radically new product offers)
• Growth (rapid spread within the industry or outside it)
• maturity (parameters of the technical characteristics of manufactured products reached their maximum, higher-grade products can be manufactured on the basis of technological substitution)
|Implementation. The product is in the introduction phase. It is not known abroad, a little -known in Hungary. Rather personal requests were made.|
|2e||Strategic partnerships (existing or potential).|
|Potential partners are: all of those working in renewable energy application, energy saving business, solar collector manufacturers, installers. Software developers as : archicad, autocad developers, etc.|
SECTION 3: The Competition
|3a||What is the competition within your target market?|
|There is no known competitor.|
|3b||What competitive advantages will the introduction of the new product ensue?
• lower prices based on lower production costs
• product differentiation (uniqueness of the product proposal)
|Newness of product. It is the only computer program using three-dimensional sun path diagrams and based on long term data collection,
|3c||Potential products relate to the following price range:
• High price range
• Average price range
• Low price range
|3d||Potential products will be marketed:
• To regulated markets (e.g. heat supply, water supply, universal telecommunication services, agricultural products, fishing industry, architectural services)
• To markets operating on the principle of free negotiation between agents on the market
|To markets operating on the principle of free negotiation (to energy market and agricultural field).|
SECTION 4: Indicators
|Estimated cost of the new products||167 EUR|
|Expected market volume (potential / maximum number of users)||About 10.000 in Hungary only|
|Expected sales volume||1000|
|Expected market share of the company (proportion between sales and total company sales in the relevant market)||10%|
KEYWORDS QUANTITATIVE ASSESSMENT (0-5).
|Please put X as appropriate.||1||2||3||4||5|
|Size of future market demand||X|
|Competitive positioning of the product||X|